Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Dear Fellow Millennials,

Please stop humble-bragging about being busy. I am not impressed that you worked long hours today/this week/forever. Work smarter, not harder.

"Summertime and the living is easy" is a quote that you should attribute to the late/great ELLA FITZGERALD!!! Not Sublime.

Enough with the overalls. They'll never be cool again, and they flatter no one. Let's leave them in the '90s where they belong. (Same goes for throwback daisy and sunflower prints.)

And finally... Stop staying "I can't"/"I can't even". I'm assuming that this awful trend started when someone was trying to say "I can't even begin to explain/I can't put into words how I feel", and I have one thing to say about that: YOU CAN. Use your words! That's what they're for, after all.

With love,
LL

No comments:

Post a Comment